On my visit through sites and forums, I daily notice several instances of misuse of Adsense ads. So here a few helpful Google Adsense tips, probably many you already know, and few you might gain by knowing now. These adsense faq are all picked from the Program Policies, Terms and Conditions and FAQ itself and presented in a simplified manner.
1. Never click your own adsense ads or get them clicked for whatever reason. You know this one very well. This is a surefire way to close you Adsense account. Never tell your office associates or friends to click on them. Keep a check if your family or children are busy increasing your income by clicking your ads and indirectly trying to stop your income. Dont even think of offering incentives for clicks, using automated clicking tools, or other deceptive software. Adsense is very smart to detect fraudulent clicks. Check the ads which appear on your pages by the Google Preview tool if required.
2. Never change the Adsense code. There are enough means of adsense optimization & customizations available to change the colour, background or border to suit your needs. Do whatever you want to do outside the code, never fiddle within the ad or the search code. They know it when you do. The search code has more limitations to colour and placement, but you should adhere to the rules. The code may stop working and violates the TOS.
3. Do not place more than 3 ad units and 3 ad links or 2 adsense search boxes on any web page. Anyway, ads will not appear in those units even if you place more ad units. But this is the limit they set, so it is better to stick to it.
4. Do not run competitive contextual text ad or search services on the same site which offer Google Adsense competition in their field. Never try to create link structures resembling the adsense ads. Never use other competitive search tools on the same pages which have Adsense powered Google search. They do allow affiliate or limited-text links. Update: Google has allowed you to run contextual advertising like Yahoo ads, Chitika etc provided the ads do not resemble Adsense ads.
5. Do not disclose confidential information about your account like the CTR, CPM and income derived via individual ad units or any other confidential information they may reveal to you. However, you may reveal the total money you make as per recent updates to the TOS.
6. Label headings as “sponsored links” or “advertisements” only. Other labels are not allowed. I have seen many sites label ads with other titles. Dont make your site a target in a few seconds gaze.
7. Never launch a New Page for clicked ads by default. Adsense ads should open on the same page. You may be using a base target tag to open all links in a new window or frame by default. Correct it now as they do not want new pages opening from clicked ads.
8. One Account suffices for Multiple websites. You do not need to create 5 accounts for 5 different websites. One account will do. If you live in the fear that if one account is closed down for violation of TOS, believe me they will close all accounts when they find out. You can keep track of clicks by using channels with real time statistics. They will automatically detect the new site and display relevant ads.
9. Place ads only on Content Pages. Advertisers pay only for content based ads. Content drives relevant ads. Although you might manage some clicks from error, login, registration, “thank you” or welcome pages, parking pages or pop ups, it will get you out of the program.
10. Do not mask ad elements. Alteration of colours and border is a facility to blend or contrast ads as per your site requirements. I have seen many sites where the url part is of the same colour as the background. While blending the ad with your site is a good idea, hiding relevant components of the ads is not allowed. Also do not block the visibility of ads by overlapping images, pop ups, tables etc.
12. Keep track of your content. So Adsense is not allowed on several non content pages. But it is also not allowed on several content pages too. Do not add it on web pages with MP3, Video, News Groups, and Image Results. Also exclude any pornographic, hate-related, violent, or illegal content.
13. Do not alter the results after ad clicks or searches – Ensure you are not in any way altering the site which the user reaches to after clicking the ads. Do not frame, minimize, remove, redirect or otherwise inhibit the full and complete display of any Advertiser Page or Search Results Page after the user clicks on any Ad or Search results.
14. Avoid excessive advertising and keyword stuffing – Although the definition of ‘excessive’ is a gray area and is subject to discretion, yet Google adsense with correct placement, focused content and high traffic will get you much more income than other programs, so excessive advertising is not required. Keyword stuffing does target better focused ads, but overdoing it is not required.
15. Ensure you Language is Supported – Adsense supports “Chinese (simplified), Japanese, Danish, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, English, Polish, Finnish, Portuguese, French, Russian, German, Spanish, Hungarian, Swedish, Italian and Turkish”. In addition, AdSense for search is available in Czech, Slovak, and Traditional Chinese. If your web pages language is not supported, do not use the code on such pages.
16. Maximum 2 referral button per product per page – With the launch of the google adsense referral program, you are allowed to put only 2 referral buttons for adsense referral, adwords referral, Google pack and Firefox with google toolbar referral. Update: This feature is closing Aug 2008.
17. Do not specify Google ads as your alternate ads. – Several services like Chitika eminimalls allow you to place alternate urls, when a targeted paying ad cannot be displayed. This involved creating an simple html page and putting the ad to be displayed instead. Even Adsense allows an alternate url feature instead of displaying public service ads. But never use Adsense ads as alternate urls.
18. Do not confuse with adjacent images – It was a common policy to increase CTR by placing same number of images as the number of text ads, which falsely gave the impression that the text ads represented an explanation to these images. Inserting a small space or a line between the images and ads is not allowed. Make sure that the ads and images are not arranged in a way that could easily mislead or confuse your visitors.
Whenever in doubt, it is better to ask for adsense help from the learned staff of Google Adsense. They are very helpful!
Click and earn money online by just a few click on the website..!! its genuine and you get paid for it in Indian Rupees by cheque in your favour. So please please go and click on the link above and make good amount of money by clicking online for about 20 seconds and get paid Rs.2.50 per click confirmed..!!!!
In this article, I will show you what it takes to make money with Google Adsense and more importantly, how I got started making money with Google Adsense.
Get ready for some interesting screenshots……
How Much Money Can You Make With Google Adsense?
The sky is the limit, frankly.
But one thing about Google Adsense is that you are not likely to earn a lot of money right from the beginning.
Seriously ask yourself this question:
Would you like to be paid $4k a month? Or being paid $0 in the first month but getting a pay rise of $100 every month thereafter?
If your answer is the former, Google Adsense may not be for you.
But if your answer is the latter, that’s the kind of money Google Adsense can give you - at the minimum!
What It Takes To Make Money With Google Adsense
I’ll keep my answer short. You need to:
Step 1) Conduct keyword research
Step 2) Churn out good articles based on the right keywords
Step 3) Build SEO friendly websites
Step 4) Build links (to boost your search engine rankings)
If you are new to internet marketing, every one of these 4 steps can be a challenge to you. But trust me, each of these 4 steps are simple skills that you can learn and master. Once you’ve mastered these 4 steps, you simply have to repeat the 4 steps again and again.
Adsense alone won't bring money into your pocket. You must get Good amount of Traffic for that.The success formula is:
Traffic + Adsense = Money..!
Here are some 'simple traffic generation tips' for Google Adsense users. Though some of these tips may be familiar to you, you can get some more useful 'tips' while reading..! Read, understand and please make it practice if you want to be a Successful Adsense Publisher:
1. Submit some of your blog articles to various Article directories such as Articles Factory, Articles Hub, Article Base, Article Biz etc...
2. Use Technorati Tags
3. Submit your best articles to Digg, Yahoo Buzz and Del.icio.us
4. Frequently Comment on other Niche blogs(Blogs with similar topics)
5. Submit Sitemaps to Google Webmasters and Yahoo Site Explorer
6. Use a Blogroll containing your favourite related Blogs/Websites
7. Try to Post at least one article/content per day
8. Make your content unique and useful
9. Update the Blog with breaking news, new informations and make it a Valuable Content
10. DO NOT click Your Adsense Ads Yourself, your Adsense Account will be banned
11. Match your Adsense Ads with your site's theme and color
12. Place Ads on TOP(468x60, 728x90 etc) and between blog posts(300x250,200x200 etc)
These are just 'very simple' tips which might be 'useful' for the 'Beginners' and also for others. So Try to Build a Good, Quality Contented, Unique and Frequently updated Blog to get More Traffic to your Blog.
LCD / PLASMA
| Mailing List |
Pay Per Click
Website directories are everywhere. Thousands upon thousands. If you want to submit to all of them you are best off using a submission service. The amount of time to do it by hand would take hundreds of hours.
However, if you just want to focus on the ones that are going to make up 90% of the traffic and rankings push, then keep on reading and I will explain why and how to get included in each of the top 4 directories.
Three things to remember when submitting a site to a directory
1) Spell check your main pages of the site before making a submission. One misspell could lead to you never getting listed.
2) Choose keywords for your site as opposed to writing out the exact domain name for your site submission. If you get listed for certain strings, then you can guarantee a great ranking in the search engines.
3) Look at the Page Rank for each sub-directories before choosing the one to submit to. Your site may qualify for multiple directory submissions that range in PR.
Here comes the secrets of the top directories to submit your website to.
This old simple website directory still plays the largest role out of all directories.
Key Website Directory Submission Points:
Become an Editor - This is one of the hardest directories to get into if you are not part of the community. Spend your time applying for editor positions of categories with no editors. Once you become an editor then you can get all of your sites submitted and published.
Start Your Title with an A - DMOZ is still working off the simple approach of ranking all submissions alphabetically. The higher up your site the more traffic and search engine value your site will have.
Choose a Directory that You See is Getting Updates - Many of the editors have gone AWOL and will never return. So if you submit to a directory that has been cold for months, then your site may never even get reviewed.
What was once the foundation of the internet is still important, but it is not what it is used to be. Your website submission will play a crucial role in search engine rankings, especially yahoo.
Key Website Directory Submission Points:
Choose Directories that Have Less than 20 Sites Listed - The sites are ranked in order of most traffic off of yahoo search and they are listed 20 per page. If you are 21, then the listing serves no purpose at all.
Tailor A Page to A Directory with Less Than 10 Sites Listed - For example, you can write a page on software piracy that is not your home page and still get it listed. This is a great way to get more than one submission approved.
Pay for the Submission - Yahoo does not spend much time managing their directory anymore. If you do not pay for your website submission, then it may take months to get reviewed. Choose your directly wisely and then pony up the money.
This is a pay submission only, but since it is a business site only it is definintely worth it.
Key Website Directory Submission Points:
Featured Listing - If you look at this directory you can see that the featured listings are at the top. Either pay for the featured listing or choose a directory that does not have many sites featured.
Alphabetical - As you can see past the featured listings on this directory the list is alphabetical. Try and add the a or a number in front of you listing to be at the top.
Best Advice:Pay for The Feature - This site has a high conversion ratio, so if you have legitimate business model it is worth paying to be featured and having a great title to pull the traffic.
Simply follow our online step-by-step instructions and you are on your way to earning a regular income from home working just a couple of hours a day!
We are an online company providing advertising and clerical services to online and offline business owners. Advertisement is our business and we specialize in internet advertisement. Click to Earn is a worldwide opportunity, and you can work from anywhere, from your home, office or internet cafe.